About the hungry horse

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In this blog you will find a growing collection of vegetarian recipes gathered over time. Recipes that were concocted in our home kitchens, found in a book or suddenly thought up while watching a movie or stuck in traffic. You might find something new, traditional, inspired or perhaps even intriguing.

But who are we? Well, we're just two regular girls, one in Beijing (Ru) and one in Malaysia (Penny), living the green life and tasting everything (accept things with eyeballs... no worms either) that this beautiful earth has to offer. 

Come, tell us your thoughts, share your recipes and improve ours! Welcome to The Hungry Horse.

1 comments:

Mitch said...

Hi,

I’m glad that I came across your blog. You have some very useful and interesting posts there. I will put a link to your blog from my site, if this is okay with you.

I help run a store called HiSunglasses.com; it’s not really a big one, but it’s getting there. Please have a look. If you could possibly place a small link of my site, that would be really great.

Have a great day and hope to hear from you.

Happy blogging.